Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Book that Impacted my Life

I have always been an avid reader.  I love all kinds of books.  I used them to get always from life when I was young because we grew up very hard.  I used to something forget what was real life and the book life.  The book that has impacted my life is the Bible especially the book of Revelations.  The Bible gives me hope.  This life can be hard, sad and a little lonely.  The Bible helps me to hold on and live the best life I can live.  I especially love teaching it to others.  I try to read or listen to a chapter every day.  I very seldom miss a day.  This is the only book that I have consistently read over the years.  The other books I read helped me to escape the realities of this world.  The Bible helps me to get closer to Jesus, therefore, helps me to live contently no matter what my circumstances may be at a given time.

No comments:

Post a Comment